Saturday, September 5, 2009

Free Witch's Hat svg and png

Good evening to all my blog friends. I have had such a nice day (for the most part). My family and I all went uptown to the Fall Festival and stayed for a while to watch the parade. It was a little on the chilly side, but we toughed it out through the hour long parade.

For the rest of the day I have been practicing the art of digital scrapbooking. Not the actual digital scrapbooking itself, but the making of digital paper and elements. I think I have paper achieved pretty well, and I learned how to do rick rack, I think I even have accomplished learning how to make frames. I really want to learn how to do ribbon, so if there is anyone out there who would love to teach me how to do ribbon I'd be grateful.

Ok, now for the download.

I have created an adorable witch's hat. You will get the png and svg cutting file. Hope you enjoy.
To download the files click HERE.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is where i learned how to do ribbons. She has TONS of great tutorials. http://scrap-stuff-with-psp-tutorials.blogspot.com/2007/12/grosgrain-ribbon.html

And thanks for the great freebie!

Mungo said...

Thanks for the hat

JustYolie said...

Thank you for the freebie, wanted to you know I used it on a card today, here's the link:
http://justyolie.blogspot.com/2010/09/witching-you.html

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...