Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm on a Design Team

I have been chosen to participate on a design team. My very first ever.
I am so excited to be a part of the Sketchabilities design team. Sketchabilities has already sent us the sketches for next month and I am pleased to say I already have one layout completed. And believe me it's killing me having to wait to show it. But I will be good and wait until the reveal on the Sketchabilities blog.
I must say it was so nice to actually sit and create a layout that will be added to my album instead of being sold. I am thinking it's time I do a little more of that for myself. I even went out and got a new printer so I can print my photos out when I am ready to scrap them. I can't wait to get started on another layout for my own album.



Photobucket

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats... you are very talented.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Congrats, you do some incredible work!

JustYolie said...

Congrats!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats on being on the team!! Welcome aboard :)

Karan said...

it must be difficult to sit and create work, in a hobby you love to love and not be able to keep it...welcome aboard...im glad to have you and look forward to working with you!

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...