Saturday, July 24, 2010

Card Challenges

I love looking at all the beautiful cards people make and I think to myself how I wish I had the time to create lovely cards too. Well today I am going to a wedding and needed a card so I decided since I had to make a card, I'd play along with a card challenge just for fun. I have joined a Sweet Stop Card Challenge before so I thought I'd play along with them again. Here is my take on this weeks sketch. The image used is a digi stamp from Meljen's Design "Always and Forever".

I just found a new Challenge blog where this card is a perfect candidate for. The challenge is to use any digital image. Well, since I love playing around with digi stamps this is a great challenge for me. Check it out over at Stamp, Scrap, & Doodle Saturdays


Thanks for looking.



Photobucket

5 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Kelly Schelske said...

Very cute card Tricia! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Sandra H. said...

Very, very pretty Tricia!!

valen said...

Very elegant card! Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Love the added BLING! Thanks for joining in the SSDS Challenge this week! Good Luck to you.

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...